Samantha Taylor is a Health & Fitness Expert, top female Personal Trainer and Health Motivational Speaker.
If you learn how to eat healthy as a lifestyle; you won’t have to diet! That’s where I come in…to show you how to choose healthy food because you want to …not because you have to!
- Samantha Taylor has been a certified personal trainer for over 17 years.
- She’s been consistently training herself for 20 years.
- She owned her own business called Global Health & Fitness for a few years where she would go into people’s homes and train them to success.
- She has trained literally 1000’s of people, most of them have been women.
- She was formerly the #1 personal trainer at Lifestyles Family Fitness for most of the year 2001, 2002 and 2003! (out of about 2000 trainers!)
- In 1999 Samantha Taylor competed in a fitness competition and took 2nd place. This taught her a lot about taking it up the next level and getting great
- results through nutrition, goals and exercise.
- Samantha hosted a show on Spirit FM for 6 months called “Renewing Your Temple”
- She hosted her own 1/2 hour talk show for one year on, WTBN 570 & 910 AM
- She has a monthly segment on ABC’s The Tampa Bay Morning Blend where member’s “Transformation Stories” are shared.
- She is also a professional speaker who speaks in churches, businesses and holds her own private weight loss, health & fitness seminars.
- Her success rate with clients is phenomenal; she definitely gets extraordinary results! Samantha will have it no other way!
Why Choose Samantha Taylor Fitness for Women?
- Because Samantha Taylor gives 1000% to everyone she trains and coaches to live a healthier lifestyle.
- She’s dealt with her own difficult eating challenges and has overcome many of them.
- She listens to your needs, applies that with her ability to asses your body, and develop the right kind of program… and watch out, because some serious transformations are going to start happening!
- Samantha Taylor has an extreme talent for teaching you how to eat in a way you will love, so that you can stay fit and healthy for the rest of your life! She loves to eat, and she also loves what eating healthy does for her energy, health and body!
- Samantha has hired and trained the best personal trainers to help her transform women’s bodies in the Tampa Bay area with 30-minute workout sessions.
Your workouts are held in a private, women’s only fitness studio.
- Samantha Taylor was a pre-med student for 3 years (with GPA of 3.8), which grounded her with some great understanding of the human body.
- She’s been weight training herself for over 20 years.
- Samantha Taylor continues to educate herself by reading over 150 books on nutrition, exercise science, anatomy and effective training techniques.
Samantha Taylor has dealt with some serious eating challenges:
- Binge Eating: I was gorging myself on fattening sweets (I’ve dealt with this for at least 15 years). I recall a time when I was about 12, I went to the grocery store and bought a whole cake. I would say “This is the last time I’m going to do this,” yet I would eat the whole thing, until I felt sick and I would repeat that cycle over and over.
- Overeating: I was unable to control myself if I had a craving for something. I would just eat it. I didn’t feel like I had control. The urge to eat that food just took over and nothing would stop me.
- Sugar Addiction: I struggled with sugar addiction for 30-years! I was unable to skip sweets for a day. I felt like I was trapped in my cravings.
When I met my husband, he was in phenomenal shape as a bodybuilder. He is the one who got my excitement and passion going for health & fitness. Once I saw what it did to my body, I was hooked for life! At this same time, I found a picture of myself in a bathing suit from behind and I saw my body from a whole new angle. I was disappointed at what I saw in the mirror. I haven’t stopped training since that date! I know, beyond a shadow of a doubt now, the only way to truly stay fit and lean is to eat healthy at least 80% of the time, do cardiovascular exercise in addition to resistance training.
I give all the credit to the good Lord above for without the power of His Holy Spirit guiding me and gently transforming me, I couldn’t of done it on my own. I know, because I tried many years without Him.
Samantha Taylor is absolutely committed to helping you achieve GREAT Results!
I will do everything in my power to make this possible; including prayer, teaching you about food, cardio, weight training, and motivation. We’ll approach the mental and emotional aspect of your weight loss journey and much, much, more. God gave us these bodies and made us in His image. He calls us temples of the Lord. Let’s work together in teaching you how to take care of it and enjoy it, to the best of your ability!
You are the only one who can decide to take charge of your life and live it to the fullest. Make that decision to cross the line of mediocrity and enhance your lives experience!